What is a good way to RuneScape

opinie i oceny miejsc imprezowych w Dębkach

Moderator: bobo2206

What is a good way to RuneScape

Postautor: wfuuopy » sob gru 12, 2020 3:41 am

To complete it - or get as far as you want - like the temple Ikov could be started right away just to find those"boots of Lightness" as those are a Huge aid in running all over.What is good equipment to use? Should I focus on strenght or on prayer bonus? And also, what is a simple way to make money? I mean the method of spending hardly any time on it and making some profit. I dont care if the gain is small, as long as its easy (yup im lazy). And next: is it worth it spending the rest of my money on getting 70 prayer?

4th: what is a good way to train mining at level 72? And 5th: what is the best method to train smith cheaply? (I now make mith bolts in blast furnace) 6th (and last): is using yew longbows worth it to train fletching from 73 to 80? Or should continue with maples? (I use stealing creation knivesgot a big source of them) (Actually only had 1 issue, but ended up putting in a few others as well)

Should I bother and try to find the abilities for the throne of misselenia so I get profit but I just have about 100k gold but I could sell things for around 300-400k. But would I be able to make a profit out of that? If not should I proceed for building and create teletablets. I dont know whether you can locate my abilities someplace but here are the ones which are necessary. If there are any other abilities that I may have missed then I will have the ability to provide them if required.

I'm f2p, but you can consist of p2p suggestions too because I may become a member shortly. Besides Crumble Undead, what are some other good spells to train magic? It can be any type of spell, but I am searching for cheaper and effective ways to train. . .So the cheaper and the quicker the method the better! Since im coaching mage in f2p atm lol... I can assist you. Crumble undead may be used if money isnt that big of an issue for you but it isn't the fastest method.

You could try High-alching but you would want to find in item on f2p and that's not easy lol. You could camp in G ex buying things or in banks in pvp worlds to purchase mith and addy armor out of pkers. The method I urge is truely superheating: You can buy all the supplies, superheat and sell them back..sure. .you will lose some money, but its quick exp also it provides smithing exp aswell.

You can also go to the mining guild and superheat mith bars if you dont have that much money..or should you wish to keep some cash... its nice exp, and nice cash... of course, you can also superheat silver pubs... however if you are superheating... you will have to keep a close watch on the G ex graphs so you can see whats great for superheating..and when to exchange items.

Want to learn more about RuneScape at https://www.rsgoldfast.com
wfuuopy

-

Postautor: Affiva » czw cze 30, 2022 4:49 am

What are some good rock, metal, and heavy metal bands out there?

I am not a big fan of rap and stuff and I gotta expand to more than just classic rock. h34r:


go!
Awatar użytkownika
Affiva
Początkujący Forumowicz
Początkujący Forumowicz

Wróć do IMPREZY w Dębkach