It may be unwise to come back as a nostalgic player

opinie i oceny miejsc imprezowych w Dębkach

Moderator: bobo2206

It may be unwise to come back as a nostalgic player

Postautor: Bestmengqin » pt paź 22, 2021 2:13 am

Now the issue is: What is your current occupation? When I was active I was a member of the clan, and enjoyed the wars between the Wildy clans before they created Gamers' Grotto. But most clans today seem to require some level of commitment.

I doubt I'll be capable of committing to becoming an active part of a clan in RS. But, Guild Wars 2 and other options could be my main game. It would be wonderful to be able to join a clan, and then leave. However I'm not sure whether it's feasible.

This thread was created to ask for ideas that one person could use to have fun without being part of an unison. This sounds absurd, considering the MMO-tag suggests that you require other players to enjoy yourself. However, I'm not certain. As a newbie, it was amazing to see how big the world of RS was. However, the fun is gone.

As with the majority of gamers, we're beyond the point of being able only to level up for a short time with one skill. Although achievements in skills are great if you enjoy the process, I stopped levelling when I reached the 106th level. At a level of +1, it was too much work.

It may be unwise to come back as a nostalgic player. It will likely be the typical "If you don’t like this game then go to find a different one that you like and begin playing it" response. It's okay. However, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask for some suggestions. Who knows? Maybe I'll have a blast.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to rsorder.com
Bestmengqin

Wróć do IMPREZY w Dębkach