I expect they are more balanced in 21

dla turystów szukających kwater, domków, pensjonatów

Moderator: bobo2206

I expect they are more balanced in 21

Postautor: Megaomgchen » pt sie 07, 2020 9:02 am

I'd say, they just need to do a better job of creating certain Madden NFL players stick out. The superstar abilities are annoying af the WR, CB, and Edge one. It is pretty retarded an edge Madden NFL player with a specific ability will literally shed the cube instantly each and every play until you do whatever needs to be done to get them to lose it. Same with receivers that speed to break away in the corner onto a route or a curl and can use super agility. It creates Madden NFL more like an arcade game and less like a realistic football game. You have corners knocking every ball that comes their way along with linebackers making tackles or catches out that nobody would ever have the ability to make. The superstar skills are like something youd.

I expect they are more balanced in 21. Some skills were OP. Escape Artist and pash Rush Elite were sport breaking. I believe a lot of the skills also made some evaluations and traits entirely irrelevant. I believe that any skills that affect speed or agility ought to be scrapped. Maybe even stuff that should probably be ascertained solely trait or by an already present rating...like jukebox and pass rush abilities. The only downside to this would be that you are pretty much left with QB abilities. So I could be incorrect about that making Madden NFL better.Is anyone hoping that EA loses the rights to madden if the contract is up?

EA is the firm that is very sh*t. Nothing but money grabbers who do not give 2. I swear they wake up each morning and think"What BS can we overhype today to generate money?" To get for being routine 2 draft packs is BS. To attempt and sell those"two for 1 draft bunch" knowing you're gonna pull nothing but silvers and 86s. And above all else you launch particular challenges to perform during the draft where you can get 86-98 draft Madden NFL player and that I pull 4 straight 86s?! Absolutely devastating. Don't get me started online gameplay. Am I going to play with madden again? Absolutely. Can I drop for EAs money grabbing schemes and gameplay? Absolutely. Am I a clown for ranting but giving? Absolutely.

Trust me, you do not desire 2k with the rights to a soccer game. The servers are dreadful. Every other match you get kicked out of my group and get a loss. It's like DC glitch however 10x worse. 2k was poor, it was why I switched to madden. And contracts. And they're possibly even more cash hungry than EA. 40k VC for a sweatshirt? Really? We shit on EA a lot but let me tell you I have EA than 2k.

More Mut 21 coins on https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html
Megaomgchen
Początkujący Forumowicz
Początkujący Forumowicz

Wróć do Poszukujemy noclegu w Dębkach