The Instant Hard Tackle would sometimes result in the playe

różne tematy

The Instant Hard Tackle would sometimes result in the playe

Postautor: wangyue36612 » sob paź 15, 2022 8:21 am

One of my least favorite things about FIFA 23 is the overpowered ability by the AI to block shots. CPU defenders are downright psychic when it comes to sticking a foot/leg out while you’re shooting. Perhaps it was done as a way to help balance the attacking side vs. defending, but not only do defenders still stick out legs like a prime Carlos Puyol, they also recover in no time.

The Instant Hard Tackle would sometimes result in the player lunging further forward than intended due to an animation inconsistency. The inputs required for an Instant Hard Tackle now need to be pressed within a shorter window of time, in order to avoid a button conflict with Secondary Contain.

I’m lumping these two together as they both are aimed at addressing tackling, something I’m not too fond of this year for many reasons. First and foremost, the input lag when tackling is the reason why many players try to literally take the ball off the foot of the attacker. FIFA’s attempted to make tackling more stat based, as in players with higher tackling ratings get access to tackle animations at a more rapid speed.

FIFA 23 Coins is on sale, early access. If you want to spend the least money and get a better experience, please visit the website https://www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html
wangyue36612

Wróć do Wszystko inne, ale trochę związane...