2K is going to have you on their cover

opinie i informacje o obiektach noclegowych w Dębkach

Moderator: bobo2206

2K is going to have you on their cover

Postautor: Bestmengqin » pt paź 22, 2021 2:17 am

Sports Illustrated reported that he was informed about the news by his mother. "It was one of those little things that you say to your mother, like, 'Hey Mum How is it going and she was like, 'Yeah, 2K is going to have you on their cover.

It was one of those things that just grab your whole attention, and you're like"What's that, real? No, you're not playing. Then, my agent and my team confirmed the news ... as if I am still taking it in. That game is global. Everyone plays the game. It's a great honor to be chosen as their cover athlete.

Damian Lillard, the first cover athlete to be announced, will be the first cover athlete to be on the latest generation of systems. On Thursday, the third player will be revealed. The game featured the former Duke superstar in its commercial earlier in the month, which initially sparked talk he would be the front-runner.

Williamson joins Chris Paul, Anthony Davis as well as Chris Paul, who were the first Pelicans players to appear on the cover of the 2008 NBA2K8 version. Paul at the age of 21 of age, was the very first player to grace the cover.

The Pelicans (28 to 36) place 10th in the Western Conference. They will be heading to Disney World to try to make it into the top eight in the playoffs or force a play-in series. Williamson only was able to play in 19 games last season because of a knee injury and averaged 23.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.

If you want to know more about NBA 2K, you can go to nba2king.com
Bestmengqin

Wróć do Kwatery prywatne i pensjonaty