Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm told that the percentage of players

Moderator: bobo2206

Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm told that the percentage of players

Postautor: MeadeDorian » sob sie 12, 2023 4:37 am

This is the reason I was shocked to find the number of "no" ballots. There were reports earlier this week that some players wanted to change their vote and the Madden NFL 24 Players Association declined their request. It was thought that the majority of those players wanted to change their votes from "no" towards "yes," once they knew more about the CBA. Too many players were initially"iMadden NFL infuriated by the voices on social media. I'm convinced that when they started to research the CBA for themselves, they wanted to modify their votes.

Then again, according to Benjamin Allbright, it wouldn't be a problem at all:

Concern: Madden NFL 24 CBAI'm told that the percentage of players who requested to switch their vote is in the teens. This "wouldn't have affected" any final tally.Far most concerning was that around 20% of the eligible voters did not cast a vote.

The most powerful leverage for players to gain leverage in this scenario is the chance of having to cancel games. I have the unique perspective on this issue, having been part of the lockout of 2011 as well as CBA discussions.

The players said they'd be able to stay out for the duration of a season. After that, as they began to look forward to the beginning of training camp, they gave in. They needed money. They had taken out loans with high interest, or were just out of cash as the season drew closer. They wanted to get a bargain, and that would mean settling for less.

If you want to know more about Mmoexp Mut 24 coins, please visit https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-24/Coins.html
MeadeDorian
Początkujący Forumowicz
Początkujący Forumowicz

Wróć do Najlepsze jedzenie...